Pretty: The Gradual Demise of Phillipa Finch (Part 1)

Pretty: The Gradual Demise of Phillipa Finch (Part 1: a visual segue)
The Gradual Demise of Phillipa Finch media pack
Sometimes I just get really excited about things and want to post about them prematurely, before I've had a chance to stew over their contents or transcribe the interview or string a proper sentence together (said the perfectionist). This is one of those times. And hence, part one – a visual segue – of my tribute to Emma Magenta's The Gradual Demise of Phillipa Finch. A book/film review and interview are to come!*

*I also have a tendency to shoot myself in the foot with posts such as these (coincidentally, this is something Phillipa Finch could relate to). So if we are needing distraction from my undelivery on this front, please busy yourself by scooting over to Michi Girl, where you can see what Pip Lincolne has to say about The Useful Box. She can write succinctly, unlike moi. 

Girl With a Satchel

1 comments:

Karli said...

OH please tell me this is a giveaway. The other 3 Emma Magenta books get me through each of my break ups