Glossy Talk: Non-models, insecure?

Glossy Talk: Non-models, insecure?

"I was at the Rankin opening last night, and the women I found most interesting were the non models. I've been thinking of shooting lately, and these are the ones whom I would like to shoot. The issue with the non models girls is that they are so unsure of what they have, and insecure about their bodies. It's an effort to get them to believe they have something unique. I wish they would trust the camera, and free themselves from the idea of what they think beauty is. 2011 has also been a year lacking it girls. I wish that was not the case. I think they are a wonderful balance in the fashion world." 
- John Haro, Fashion Copious.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. What an unbelievably condescending quote. He sounds surprised that non-models are interesting women. Thanks, John, for giving me your permission to like myself even though I don't get paid to have my picture taken. It's much appreciated.