Girl Talk: Jessica Rowe, TV journalist

Girl Talk: Jessica Rowe, TV journalist – no shrinking violet

"I was a performer from an early age. I thought, if I'm positive and upbeat, and try to make Mum laugh, that will make her better. As the eldest, I felt responsibility. When I was little, I wanted to be a ballerina or a vet. But I was drawn to journalism in high school because I loved English and both my parents had instilled in me a strong sense of social justice. I felt that, as a journalist, I could make a difference in some small way."

- Jessica Rowe, TV journalist, author, mother, wife, gorgeous lady, speaking to Melissa Field for Sunday magazine (The Sunday Telegraph).

Read the full interview below (click to zoom!).

Girl With a Satchel

2 comments:

Paula said...

That's a really nice interview. Jessica is a really good role model for other women.

Anonymous said...

Still nothing on the closure of Alpha? I keep checking back but still no mention... :(