The Satchelist: Wanda and Olivia, Nashville, Tennessee

The Satchelist: Wanda and Olivia, Nashville

Amongst the throng of FAO Schwarz shoppers circulating the famed New York toy store, I spotted mother-daughter duo Wanda and Olivia Tomlin, who hail from Nashville, Tennessee, bedecked in black – quite literally from top to toe (when in New York...!). The immaculately groomed ladies were extremely friendly and keen to hear news of Australia. Friend of GWAS Lucy is currently in Nashville penning stories for American Songwriter magazine; perhaps she can fill them in?

Girl With a Satchel

1 comments:

melinda nowers said...

Oh my goodness...this is crazy! I live in Nashville and am a wardrobe stylist. I was exploring fashion blogs, started reading yours and was intrigued with your very outwardly professed faith. I also write a blog, wwwthestyleexpress.com and generally refrain from that except for occasional mentions...I am so impressed with you and feel pretty ashamed of me:)
Anyway, the crazy part is, I know Olivia and Wanda well. Great people...our children grew up together.
So, I guess it really is a small world.
Really enjoyed poking around your blog. Would love for you to check out mine.
Thanks so much and Happy New Year!
Melinda